Thursday, December 28, 2006

It is neat to watch things grow

In life we aught to teach the young to observe things grow. Remember the soaking of the beans, some wet cotton and the bottle. Leave it in a dark spot, and see life growing, from the beans.
First the soaking, the splitting, then out comes the root, then only the leaves. Grow. Grow and Grow.

Observing it leads us tp appreciating it better.

It is the same about other many things around us.

I was fascinated about altavista search engine when I first found it. My fascination moves to google later on.

But watching google grow is much more fascinating. I think it is the google philosophy that makes it such.

Maybe, I should start sharing the little things I know what google had grown into.

1 comment:

LA friend said...

I agree. Watching children grow is by far the most rewarding experience. To see my kids grown and independent fills me with awe. I can remember only a few short years ago they were cradled in my arms and completely defenseless.